Damo Mitchell is trained in Buddhist and Hindu methods but it is ultimately Daoism that he finds his home. Each part of the academy represents an aspect of the greater path that may guide a person towards union with Dao (道). This is the ultimate aim of all internal arts.
The Threefold Path
The Bigger Picture
Develop the Form
- Weekly tuition and supportive materials
- In depth principles and teachings on Nei Gong and Meditation
- Qi Gong and Dao Yin exercises
- Exploration of Classical methodologies, terminologies, and Classic texts
- Yang Sheng Fa (life nourishing principles), including Sleep preparation, Food therapy, and daily habits to support your practice.
- Introduction to Chinese medicine concepts
- Access to exclusive online community areas
- Access to ‘The Library’, containing regularly updated lecture videos, Damo’s course lectures, and selective articles and writings.